Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Anastasia Beverly HIlls Go Brow Kit Review

Happy Wednesday, everyone!
I am finally back from my small hiatus. Finals are over and classes have ended for the semester, so that leaves more time for uploading more posts!

Today's review is on Anastasia Beverly Hills Go Brow Kit. I actually purchased this kit about a month ago, but wanted to try it out for a while before posting a review. 

Anastasia, the founder of the company, is deemed to be a brow expert and created the famous Golden Ratio. It is no wonder so many people are fond of her products that help achieve the perfect brow. 

Go Brow Kit can be found at Sephora for $16 (located near the checkout). According to the website, it describes the kit as "the portable way to sculpt, fill and set your brows anywhere, anytime." 2 shades are available, blonde and medium brown. 

-0.013 Mini Brow Pencil ($23)
-Mini Tweezer ($28)
-0.085 oz Mini Clear Brow Gel ($23)

Unfortunately, I was not too pleased with this kit. 

The pencil seemed a bit too dry for me. I didn't feel as I got as much precision as I do with my powder. Blending was also a bit difficult. Pencil was actually too small for me to work with. 

I did, however, like the tweezers. They were small, but sharp and got even the smallest hairs. 

The Mini Clear Brow Gel was not so great. Before this kit, I had never purchased one, so it could be me. I saw no difference and my hairs seemed to always move. 

Overall, I wouldn't repurchase this specific kit. I would look into other products, such as the powder duo. 


xoxoxo,
Nayelley

DISCLAIMER: Product was purchased with my own money and reviews are based after a one week period of usage. 100% honest reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment