Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara Review


Todays post is all about Tarte's Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. As with my previous mascara review, I applied three coats of mascara (top to bottom) to get the true effect. 
I have to say this mascara does wonders! As you can see, without mascara, my eyelashes are pretty short. Once I applied one generous coat, it lengthened a bit, but the second and third coats, just wow! Though three coats may seem like a lot, my eyelashes did not feel clumpy. 

So far I like it!

I received a deluxe sample of the mascara with my Tarte eyelash curler (review coming up!), but I believe it retails for $19.

The deluxe sample has okay packaging, but the full size (as it appears in the photo) looks really nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment