Monday, January 26, 2015

Beauty Blender Blender Cleanser Solid REVIEW

Cleaning brushes has always been a hassle for me. No matter how well I thought I had washed my brushes, the bristles would still be stained and felt slightly stiff. That was until I purchased the Beauty Blender cleanser in solid. 

Can I just say how in love I am with this cleanser? I had initially purchased it to go along with my Beauty Blender, but later realized that it could be used with brushes as well. What a life saver this has been! 

Immediately after purchasing this I went home and washed my brushes. If only you had been with me that day. I legit went up to all my sisters and told them how magical the cleanser was. It literally took away the stains from one of my favorite brushes AND it took only a few strokes. 

Okay, I'm getting ahead of myself. Let me slow down. First things first I'm the realest. Okay let's get serious, here are the deets. 





Price: $15.95
Stores: Sephora, Beauty Blender website
Description: 
This cleanser removes excess residue and germs for clean makeup application. It supports the integrity of the blender as it provides the same cleansing results and soothing lavender fragrance as the liquid blender cleanser. 

Before using this, I had been alternating between baby shampoo and the olive and dish detergent method. But after a while, I grew tired of that routine and began searching for real brush cleansers. I had heard great reviews about the cleanser and on one of my stops to Sephora, picked it up. Once I had gotten home I realized I had picked up the solid instead of the liquid, but I thought "oh well, might as well give it a try". And thank goodness I did, because as I mentioned above, this product is MAGIC in a jar, or tube, or whatever. 

I even asked my sister to give me one of her clean foundation brushes to show her how cool the cleanser was. First I opened the container (with the soap already inside) and then placed it under running water. I wet the brush and rubbed it onto the soap for a few seconds. Then I began rubbing the brush in circular motions on the palm of my hand. After a few seconds I placed the brush under running water again and squeezed. Boy oh boy, watching that foundation color go down the drain made me all giddy. Beforehand, my sisters brush was slightly stained from foundation, and afterwards, it was as good as new. Did I also mention that not only does the cleanser clean well, but it also makes the brushes feel soft again. I had a few brushes that were beginning to feel rough but the cleanser brought them to live again!

Oh and the lavender smell is a plus!

I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this product. The price is a bit steep for a cleanser, but so worth it. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed. 








Disclaimer: Honesty is my highest priority, and this review is no exception. 

-Nayelley

No comments:

Post a Comment