Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekly Beauty Stats: New Series!

Hey lovelies, happy Saturday!
Beginning today, I have decided to introduce a NEW series titled Weekly Beauty Stats, which is the equivalent to weekly or monthly favorites.

For this weeks Beauty Stats, I gathered up 5 of my favorite items at the moment, in no particular order.
                                                          
Too Faced Chocolate Bar


I recently purchased the Chocolate Bar a little over a week ago and I am seriously OBSESSED. Love at first sight. It's been my go to palette and the smell of chocolate is a PLUS. Review coming soon!

Bath & Body Works "Mad About You"


About a month or so ago, I was in need of a new mist and lotion to apply after showering, so I purchased this when I stopped by Bath and Body Works. I wish computers had the ability to transport smells, because the mist and lotion smell AMAZING. I bought the minis to test out and I am going back for the full size bottles. 

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

I usually shower in the mornings, to start my day fresh and clean, and my cleanser always leaves my face feeling "tight". Before I apply my makeup, I put on this moisturizer and it really makes a difference! Leaves my face feeling so soft.

Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask

Who remembers putting glue on your hands and peeling it off once it dried? Was I the only one? Well this is sort of like it, but for your face. It is so cool peeling the mask once it has dried. AND it's super affordable!

NYC New York Color Mosaic Face Powder

I have never owned an item that was mosaic, so I bought this when I had a $1.50 off coupon. So far I am LOVING this. It is SUPER pigmented and get a lot of product.

Maybelline Baby Skin

I've had this product for a few months and it makes your face look flawless and it DOES reduce the appearance of pores. HIGHLY recommend this!



Stay tuned for next weeks Beauty Stats!

xoxoxoxo,
Nayelley

No comments:

Post a Comment